Chestnut Retreat Center works to strengthen the moral and social fabric of America. Success is achieved by building bridges between and among those who share our vision, Muslims and non-Muslims alike, at both individual and organizational levels. It is our understanding and our hope that this process will make American society more receptive to mainstream Islam. Chestnut Retreat Center develops programs that build bridges. The list is neither fixed nor exhaustive but represents the kinds of programs we are involved in. They fall into two groups: those reaching non-Muslims, and those bringing Muslims together.
In summary, Chestnut Retreat Center offers:
• Individual instruction in meditation practice for newcomers.
• Group meditation & worship as in daily schedule.
• Workshops and lectures on various aspects of Religion quarterly.
• Daily Activities as mentioned above.
• Cuma (Friday) Prayer in every Friday.
• Sunday School Program.